Takk

Takk
Varm takk til de som besøker bloggen og velger å følge den

onsdag 28. desember 2011

I seek only Godliness.
I speak only in truthfulness.
I act only in love.
I live the Law of Love now and forevermore.
I give everything and I require nothing.
I avoid the mundane.
I do not accept the unacceptable.
I teach all who seek to learn of God.
I make every moment of my life an outpouring of Love. I use every moment to think the highest thought, say the highest word, do the highest deed.
In this, I glorify my Holy Self, and so, too, I glorify God.I bring peace to the Earth, by bringing peace to all to all those whose lives I touch.
I am Peace.
I feel and express in every moment my Divine connection with the All, and with every person, place and thing.
I embrace every circumstance, I own every fault, I share every joy, I contemplate every mystery, I walk in everybody´s shoes, I forgive every offense {including my own}, I heal every heart, I honour every person´s truth, I adore every person´s God, I protect every person´s rights, I preserve every persons dignity, I provide every persons needs, I presume every person´s holiness, I present every person´s greatest gifts, I produce every person´s blessings and I pronounce every person's future secure in the assured love of God.

~♥~ Neale Donald Walsh


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar